Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Night-----

What a day of emotions! The night was spent watching Marky suffer with pain, nausea, vomiting and a general feeling of "crappyness"---his words.

Even so, this morning as we prepared for his bone marrow biopsy, Marky asked me for a drink. I had to tell him once again, "No son, you need to be fasting for this test." He matter-of-factly replied....."I shouldn't be fasting for THEM...the hospital should be fasting for ME!!!!"

He traveled down the hall towards the O.R. with his spirits up and faith held knowing that many people were praying and fasting for him today.

As I left my son in the care of a group of total strangers, I felt the comfort and peace of the Savior. This ,I believe, was afforded me through the faith and prayers of so many of you. I remain ever grateful for the support and love of family, neighbors and dear friends.

The initial results of the biopsy are negative for cancer!!! One or two tests are still pending. I feel the results will again be favorable. These are all miracles !!!! Still he remains a mystery!!!!

Marky WILL prevail, he WILL be the victor! He believes he will parachute out his third floor window and go home soon!! He asked the nurse to put a trampoline underneath, just in case, though!

Goodnite and may the Lord bless each of you in every way----Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment